Following the successful launch across Steam, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One (including Microsoft’s Game Pass subscription service!) we've unveiled the timeline for future content (and fixes) to showcases a variety of upcoming developments, from game balancing enhancements through to all new tracks and modes, all engineered to ensure GRIP: Combat Racing remains a competitive and engaging experience!
Read on for more information on each:
DECEMBER: TRACK FIXES (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch)
- Fixed invisible walls appearing on level Rust
- Fixed hole in second tunnel on track LIT.
- Fixed crashes for private online tournaments for the client
JANUARY: BIG ASS UPDATE (All formats)
- Major updates to AI behaviour
- Achievement Value Tweaks
- Leaderboard Improvements
- UI improvements
- Fixed issues with some controller bindings
- Improvements to the game’s rival system in campaign
- Improved vehicle handling
- Difficulty level and engine power no longer voteable in multiplayer
- Turrets Disabled on Easy
- Improved Audio Effects
- And much more!
FEBRUARY: TEAM MODES AND NEW TRACKS (All Formats)
- You've asked for it! Team Modes are coming! Hit the arena or track with your crew and battle it out on the leaderboards!
MARCH: NEW CAR PACKS (All Formats)
- Three new cars are currently in design, along with something special racers from the 90's will enjoy!