Wired Productions Speculative Applications
Here at Wired Productions we’re always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our enthusiastic and ambitious team. We work across many disciplines from publishing, to production and development and all that sits in between!
If you are looking to join a young, enthusiastic and ambitious publishing and production studio, working with a talented team of people, building awesome games whilst working on brand new IP on the most popular new platforms available, we would love to hear from you!
If we don't have a specific role advertised that appeals to you, but you think you can add real value to the business either in publishing, development or production, please get in touch using our contact form below, providing us with details of your availability and particular area of interest.
Senior Producer (Project Manager)
Wired Productions is seeking a Senior Producer (Project Manager) to oversee, manage and guide multiple computer game projects.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can effectively balance work in partnership with production and engineering management; and is responsible for driving each project, ensuring delivery on-schedule, to scope, and with high quality.
The Producer will drive the overall planning, management and completion of projects and technical implementations from a Publisher/stakeholder perspective. They will provide all project communication, including project status reporting, organising project meetings (kick off, planning, review, etc), documenting discussion points and tracking action items. They will coordinate internal and external dependencies in the project; and create and maintain implementation checklist for any expansions or DLCs.
- Experience in projects ranging from £250K - £1m+ budgets
- A minimum of 5 years as a producer or equivalent role (project manager) with experience developing project plans and tracking tasks based on the plan
- Successful completion of 5+ games on multiple sku's
- Minimum experience of 3 platforms from Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, PC/MAC or Mobile.
- Excellent project management skills preferably using agile methodologies
- Ability to grasp and execute on technical concepts and actions
- Proven experience in risk management and proactive risk assessment, mitigation and remediation
- Ability to assimilate technical and business requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced multiple project environments on an independent basis and with minimal supervision
- Experience on projects that span multiple platforms, business departments and operating units, vendors, and custom development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Gamer with passion for big and small (indie) style projects
- A strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with management/communication software such as JIRA
- Good relationships with platform holders, service providers and developers
Please contact us if you are interested in this role.