The Falconeer Patch 126.96.36.199 Is Now Live
The Falconeer has received a brand new patch!
Featuring a couple of localisation improvements, bug fixes and more - the full list can be found below :
- Korean had the wrong spacing rules applied. Spaces are now correct in Korean
- Number of improvements on the Russian localisation
Bug Fixes :
- Clicking leave with mouse would cancel your mission, fixed
- Sometimes switching to the map would fail, and you'd be left with a town description in view
- If you got killed wile the camera was zooming on a cap ship or location, you'd enter a zombie mode with detached camera, you now die properly.
- Player when on fire can again dive in water to douse flames
- Delivery items could suddenly drop after launch.
- Delivery items could suddenly shatter when trying to pick up.
- Mouse would register wrong clicks in the pause menu.
Gameplay changes :
- Splash damage is now zero on the player from his own mines, in easy and normal
- Your wingman also won't die in hardcore mode.
- Delivery items now cannot shatter on ships and enemies (prevention from random despawning in missions)
- Photomode on mouse should now be smooth
- In the maw, stealth would sometimes fail to quickly, 5 second buffer added
- Fly ahead, is now also working when homebound, so a fly home will appear once the mission is done.
- Fly ahead is available in side missions
- In some cargo retrieval or salvage missions, the item would be invisible and become impossible to grab, now fixed
- Impact damage at high speeds is reduced, to prevent to many insta-kills on hitting airships.
- Falcon cawing reduced in jetstreams
- 120HZ V-sync improved on Xbox Series S/X (xbox patch will arrive later due to testing)